Portrait of Giovanni Arnolfini and his Wife Pre-Framed Miniature - 7" X 5"
- Style #
- Portrait of Giovanni Arnolfini and his Wife (also known as The Arnolfini Wedding, The Arnolfini Marriage, or The Arnolfini Portrait) was originally painted in 1434. This painting is probably the best known piece to be painted by Jan Van Eyck. Scholars have been analyzing the true meaning behind this portrait for decades. Some believe that it was intended to serve as a legal document so that Arnolfini's wife was able to function as the head of the house when he was away. Others believe that it was just another way for the happy couple to display their wealth. The amount of detail that can be found will have you studying print for hours.
- Color: multi
- 9" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Ink
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.