Dame im Fauteuil (Lady in an Armchair) Pre-Framed Miniature - 3" X 5"
- Style #
- With this reproduction of Gustav Klimt's Lady in an Armchair, you'll get an entrancing glimpse into the Vienna Secession-era early work of the Austrian symbolist. Originally painted in 1897, Klimt (1862-1918) showcases a lady dressed in bold red gazing into the background, swallowed up by an equally red curtain while the armchair she rests in struggles to peek out. The richly textured composition draws its influence from American painter James Abbot McNeill Whistler.This made-to-order miniature reproduction will arrive ready to hang, surrounded by one of our custom frames that are built by hand in the USA.
- Color: multi
- 12" (including frame) X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Ink
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.