Girl, Pearl Earring Pre-Framed Miniature - 5" X 4"
- Style #
- Johannes Vermeer is best known for "Girl with a Pearl Earring." This 1665 masterpiece of the Dutch Golden Age is often referred to as the Dutch Mona Lisa. This painting is shrouded in mystery thanks to the fascinating female subject. The contrast between the dark background and the girl's illuminated face makes this piece particularly captivating.
- Color: multi
- 10" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Ink
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.