The Thankful Poor Pre-Framed Miniature - 4" X 5"
- Style #
- Tanners most famous and recognized painting The Thankful Poor. The original painting was created in 1893. We have printed the orginal using a high quality canvas and captured the orginal beauty of this masterpeice. Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859 - 1937) was an African-American artist. He was the first African-American painter to gain international acclaim. He moved to Paris in 1891 to study, and decided to stay there, being readily accepted in French artistic circles. His painting entitled Daniel in the Lion s Den was accepted into the 1896 Salon.
- Color: multi
- 9" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Ink
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.