Summer, Dune in Zeeland, Rococo Silver - 29.5" x 41.5"
- Style #
- Piet Mondrian is well known for his geometric abstract paintings, but earlier in his career he painted landscapes, like many of the other artists during this time. He wanted to capture the beauty of nature from a personal perspective as he believed that the natural world could not be merely copied. This is a pivotal piece for Mondrian, highlighting his shift into abstraction. Originally painted in 1910, Summer, Dune in Zeeland currently hangs in The Guggenheim.
- Color: multi
- Frame description: Rococo Silver - Antiqued Silver Frame with Gold Bead Inset
- 29.5" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.