Magnolia Grandiflora, 1895, Silver Luna Frame - 28" x 40"
- Style #
- This is a remarkable oil painting reproduction of a Martin Johnson Heade original "The Magnolia Blossom, 1888." The reproduction was made with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. This oil painting has a delightful setting that is sure to bring many admirers. Martin Johnson Heade was a prolific American painter known for his salt marsh landscapes, seascapes, portraits of tropical birds, as well as lotus blossoms and other still life images. His painting style and subject matter, while derived from the romanticism of the time, Heade's work was not widely known during his life time. However, his work did attract scholars, art historians, and collectors during the 1940s. He quickly became recognized as a major American artist.
- Color: multi
- Frame description: Silver Luna Frame - Industrial Distressed Metal Finish with a Rich Wood Exterior
- 28" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.