Group IV, The Ten Largest, No. 5, Adulthood, Versailles Gold King Frame - 30" x 42"
- Style #
- Group IV, The Ten Largest, No. 5, Adulthood, painted in 1907, by Hilma af Klint is still being studied today. In Klint s will, she had requested that her work be kept secret for 20 years. Today the Hilma af Klint Foundation owns and manages her collection of over 1200 pieces. Her work had been exhibited just a couple of times before her death.
- Color: multi
- Frame description: Versailles Gold King Frame - Embellished Metallic Finish
- 30" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.