Girl, a Pearl Earring, Gold Pearl Frame - 26" x 30"
- Style #
- You've seen the original, read the book and watched the movie. Now you can own a piece of history by purchasing the painting. Girl with a Pearl Earring was painted by Dutch artist, Johannes Vermeer, in 1665. Not much is known about Vermeer or the painting, but onlookers and experts can agree on one thing - it is absolutely stunning. After its restoration in 1994, the color has been greatly enhanced giving new life to the painting. Its original name in Dutch is Het Meisje met de Parel.
- Color: multi
- Frame description: Gold Pearl Frame - Classic Gold Frame with Pearl Inlay
- 26" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.