Woman at a Window, Rococo Silver - 29.5" x 41.5"
- Style #
- Woman at a Window, painted in 1822, features Caspar David Friedrich s wife standing at the studio window gazing out into the open. Composed of horizontal and vertical lines, the studio feels lifeless. What is really the main focal point of this painting is what is unseen. This was a common theme of Friedrich s paintings. Intending to invoke the feeling of longing. Today, the original painting hangs in the Berlin museum, but we have reproduced this masterpiece with the same color details and emotions. This is the perfect painting to add intrigue and interest to your space.
- Color: multi
- Frame description: Rococo Silver - Antiqued Silver Frame with Gold Bead Inset
- 29.5" X 2" (including frame)
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.