The Great Wave off Kanagawa with Magnesium Silver Frame
- Style #
- 24" x 36" Oil Painting On Canvas The Great Wave off Kanagawa is a beautiful hand oil reproduction in japanese ukiyo-e style by the famous Katsushika Hokusai. Katsushika Hokusai (1760 - 1849) was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. He was influenced by such painters as Sesshu, and other styles of Chinese painting. Born in Edo (now Tokyo), Hokusai is best known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji created both as a response to a domestic travel boom and as part of a personal obsession with Mount Fuji. It was this series, specifically The Great Wave off Kanagawa print and Fuji in Clear Weather, that secured Hokusai's fame both in Japan and overseas. Museum quality Magnesium Silver Frame.
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 29.25" x 41.25"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.