Garden Path At Giverny - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting By Claude Monet
- Style #
- Claude Monet's Garden Path at Giverny will make you feel as if you're strolling down the artist's compound's path on a warm, sunny day. Born in Paris, Monet was the founder of French impressionism. Many of the subjects of his paintings were located here, which is where he finally settled with his family later in life. With its flowers, trees, water and other aspects of nature, Monet was able to gain much inspiration from his surroundings. Originally created in 1902, our artists have carefully recreated this masterpiece to look almost exactly like the original. Its versatile use of color and brush strokes will make this an excellent addition to any room.
- Color: multi
- 34" x 2" x 30"
- No assembly required
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.