Dancers in Pink - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Edgar Degas
- Style #
- Degas' Dancers in Pink is yet another behind-the-scenes depiction at the ballet. According to some estimates, Degas' entire body of work includes some 1500 Paintings, drawings and sketches on the subject of dance. True to form, the subjects in this Painting do not address the viewer directly, but rather look inward, which is quite common in Degas Paintings. They also seem to share a certain intimacy derived from performing and rehearsing together. Another common theme is clusters of figures. Degas has included that here, too, as the dancers gather on the right-hand side of the canvas. The pink costumes are delicately depicted with sweeping motions. And, again, there is great contrast between the level of detail on the dancers themselves and the blurry background behind them where other dancers gather.
- Frame Description: Rococo Silver and Piccino Luminoso Custom Stacked Frame
- Color: multi
- Ready to hang
- 31" x 2" x 27"
- Made in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Additional Info
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.