Red Boats at Argenteuil - Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Argenteuil, a rural suburb on the Seine right outside of Paris, was made famous by Claude Monet's Red Boats at Argenteuil. Painted in 1875, this Monet masterpiece has been recreated in detail by hand. Depicting several red sailboats in a lily pad-covered Seine, this painting depicts a perfect day filled with sunny skies and calm waters. Brighten up any room in your home with Red Boats at Argenteuil . Talented artists have recreated this masterpiece detail by detail. One of his most celebrated pieces, have it shipped with one of our museum-quality frames. Frame Description: Stiletto Red Frame
- Color: multi
- Arrives ready to hang with hardware included
- 27.5" x 2" x 23.5"
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.