CANGSHAN CUTLERYCangshan H1 Series 10.25" Bread Knife
- The H1 Series expertly counterbalances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles against the backdrop of gorgeous, warm wood tones. Rich, full textures serve to highlight the elegant, yet raw beauty of a professional knife made for creatives. Hand expertly sharpened. German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel. Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Angled bolster design that comfortably aligns and accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip. Solid teak wood handle. Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort. Patent Pending Design. NSF Approved. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Color: teak handle
- 17.13" x 4.25" x 1.5"
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- German high alloy steel, teak wood
- Hand wash
- Additional Info
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.