Kalorik5.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer XL
- The Kalorik 5.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer XL is a modern appliance that allows you to fry, grill, bake, or roast all your favorite foods. It can cook anything from French fries, onion rings to steaks, cakes, and vegetables with the touch of a button. Featuring an adjustable temperature control up to 400° F and a built-in 30-minute timer, this user-friendly appliance is operated via buttons on its LED control panel. The Kalorik XL Air Fryer quickly and evenly cooks food by circulating hot air around the food and is large for family-style cooking in its 5.3-quart basket. Its non-stick coated, removable parts are dishwasher safe, making cleanup convenient and hassle-free. The XL Air Fryer can be used to cook fresh or frozen food and even comes equipped with 10 preset options that take the guesswork out of cooking. The possibilities are endless with the new Kalorik XL Air Fryer!
- Color: black
- Capacity: 5.3 quarts
- Cord length: 31.44"
- Power: 1700 Watts
- 15.4" x 12.8" x 14.75"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Stainless Steel, plastic, aluminum
- Switch the appliance off. Before cleaning, unplug the appliance from outlet and allow it to cool down completely. The basket and basket holder can be cleaned in hot water with mild detergent / dish soap, or in the dishwasher. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating. Rinse and dry thoroughly after cleaning. To remove baked-on food, fill the basket holder with hot, soapy water. Put the food basket in the pan and let the pan and the basket soak for about 10 minutes before cleaning in the sink. Cleaning inside the cavity: Wipe the cavity with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry with a paper towel. Never use abrasive products in the cavity! Never immerse the appliance in water and make sure that no water or moisture penetrates the upper part of the Air Fryer. Clean the heating element inside the Air Fryer with a cleaning brush to remove any food residue. Cleaning the Air Fryer’s exterior Wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Wipe dry. NEVER use steel wool, metal scouring pads or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the finish. Do not let any liquids enter the air inlet on the top of the Air Fryer. Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative. DO NOT IMMERSE THE FRYER IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID!
- Additional Info
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.