White Water Lilies and The Japanese Bridge, 1899 - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Claude Monet painting, The Japanese Bridge. Today it has been carefully reproduced, detail-by-detail, color-by-color, to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his goal was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Viewes of Monet's work cannot help but have deep admiration for the classic Impressionist's talents. This work of art carries the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Color: multi
- Frame Description: Baroque Wood Frame - Antiqued Gold Finish
- 13.5" x 2" x 15.5"
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $89.