The Hessels in Their Dressing Room - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Edouard Vuillard
- Style #
- The Hessels in Their Dressing Room is a standout piece in the body of work by Edouard Vuillard. Painted in 1903, today the original hangs in a private collection. With The Hessels in Their Dressing Room many homeowners find a beautiful accent for their space that reflects a true appreciation for art history and one of the world's great painters. Edouard Vuillard painted with decorating for intimate settings in mind. Imagine just how stunning this piece will appear in your own home. The brilliant pops of color can even act as a source of inspiration for your interior decorating.
- Color: multi
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso with Studio White Custom Stacked Frames - Satin Gold and White Finish
- 24.5" x 2" x 28.5"
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $89.