Olive Trees with the Alpilles in the Background - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Originally created in 1889, Olive Trees with the Alpilles in the Background has since become one of the most famous paintings by Vincent Van Gogh. The painting is part of a series of 18 paintings of olive trees found in Saint-R my-de-Provence, where Van Gogh resided at an asylum at his own request. Despite being created during a period of great turmoil for the artist, they are among his finest works. Add a classic piece of art history to your home with this oil painting reproduction of Olive Trees with the Alpilles in the Background. Let his depiction of these beautiful olive trees inspire you each day as they did him during the last years of his life.
- Color: multi
- Frame Description: Sovereign Frame - Ornate Decorative Frame with Metallic Gold Finish
- 30.5" x 2" x 26.5"
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas/Solid Wood Frame/Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $89.