Starry Night Over the Rhone (Luxury Line) Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- This painting is part of our "Luxury Line". It is made of the same hand painted oils on canvas, with the addition of beautifully hand embellished gold and silver accents. Exclusive only to our highest quality reproductions. In 1889, Vincent Van Gogh finished the masterpiece Starry Night Over the Rhone . A depiction of the Arles at night, the artist created it while on the river banks. The spot where he painted it was close to a house he was renting at the time. The view that the observer sees are the houses from the east side of the Rhone in the evening. What stands out the most in the Starry Night Over the Rhone painting is the gas lighting reflecting off the water as a couple strolls nearby in the foreground of the painting. Van Gogh is well known for having a depressive personality that fueled his creativity with a sense of equal amounts of happiness and despair. Much of this emotion is depicted in this piece of artwork.
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso Frame
- Ready to hang
- 27" x 2" x 23"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.