Nighthawks, 1942 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Edward Hopper
- Style #
- Nighthawks by Edward Hopper is a remarkable oil painting with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. The original was created in 1942. This oil painting is filled with silence; like Hopper's other works, the scene created is still and tense. This very strong and beautiful piece will be contemplated and admired in your home by all who visit. Hopper received many honors in his lifetime for his beautiful use of color, detail, and subject matter. His classic works capture the authenticity of urban and rural American life with emotions and beauty that have placed them among the lasting and popular images of the American 20th century landscape. Make this painting a part of your home collection.
- Frame Description: Brimfield Weathered Black Frame
- Ready to hang
- 29" x 2" x 25"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.