Notre Dame des Agnes, 1884 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Paul Gauguin
- Style #
- Paul Gauguin was a French painter in the Post-Impressionist style, known for his distinctive use of vivid colors, stark contrasts, and depictions of topical scenes. This image, made in 1884, was made only a year after he gave up his primary career as a stockbroker in order to pursue making art full time. A few years earlier he had shown several paintings in Impressionist exhibitions. This image shows his early, more strictly Impressionist style, impact largely by his relationship with Camille Pissarro which had begun a year prior. Pissarro provided him with assistance and instruction during this formative period. Add a touch of history and sophistication to your walls with our faithfully reproduced oil-on-canvas painting, created by hand.
- Frame Description: Corinthian Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 30" x 2" x 34"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.