Fisherman and Bathers on The Aven, 1888 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Paul Gauguin
- Style #
- This 1888 painting by Paul Gauguin, Fisherman and Bathers on the Aven , depicts a rocky riverside in Brittany, near the Western coast of France. The Post-Impressionist painter spent some of his life living in the area and made numerous images during that time. Visible here are some of his signature deep earthen tones, mixed with vivid, oversaturated colors that almost certainly aren't realistic. His brushwork betrays his early Impressionist style and influences but combined with a unique eye for bold color and line. It has been recreated in oil on canvas by a skilled artist with the greatest precision, to justly reproduce this image representing a transformative period in the life of one of the world's greatest artists.
- Frame Description: Athenian Gold King Frame
- Ready to hang
- 27" x 2" x 31"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.