At the Nouveau Cirque the Dancer and Five Stuffed Shirts Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Style #
- Oil Painting On Canvas Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec's "At the Nouveau Cirque: Dancer and Five Stuffed Shirts" shows the usual combination of humor and skill from this artistic genius. Depicting a dancer gyrating in five formally clad men, the painting is from a perspective as if looking over a female spectator's shoulder. The swirl of colors and flow of lines combine to give this painting unique power and make it the perfect adornment for virtually any space, be it residential or commercial.
- Frame Description: Versailles Gold King Frame
- Ready to hang
- 30" x 2" x 26"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.