A Clear House Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso
- Style #
- A Clear House is a colorful expressionist painting by Amadeo Cardoso. This painting, has been recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection. It will sure bring color and beauty to every room. Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso (1887. - 1918.) was was a Portuguese artist. In 1906, he left for Paris where he began working as a draughtsman and caricaturist. He became acquainted with frontline artists such as Modigliani, Brancusi, Juan Gris, Max Jacob, S nia and Robert Delaunay, among others. In 1913 he integrated the famous exhibition Armory Show in New York and exhibited in Galeria Der Sturm, in Berlin. Amadeo was among the most commercially successful exhibitors at the Armory Show, as he sold seven of the eight works he showed there. Even considering his very short life span, Souza-Cardoso was an artist who left an indelible milestone on the history of modern art in Portugal, thanks to his committed and prolific activity, as well as his embrace of the fresh ideas in the art scene of the time, having been inspired by many of the leading art movements of his time.
- Frame Description: Athenian Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 29" x 2" x 25"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.