Lily Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Piet Mondrian
- Style #
- Lily, painted in 1921, sold at Christies in May of 2000 for 259,000 USD. Originally painted with watercolor, Piet Mondrian painted Lily during the Fauvism moment not long before he made the transition to his well-known Neoplasticism pieces. Today this painting hangs in The Hague, but we have recreated the same soft colors and the delicate shapes with oils. This will be the perfect centerpiece for any collection.
- Frame Description: Elegant Champagne Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26" x 2" x 30"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.