Tableau I Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Piet Mondrian
- Style #
- Tableau I was originally painted in 1921 shortly after Piet Mondrian moved to Paris. This move inspired Mondrian to enter a creative shift in his work. Tableau I is one of the first pieces to demonstrate this new style. Mondrian believed that the universe and nature of reality itself was radically different to the traditional ways. And required a more symbolic style. The use of primary colors is a reference to the idea of building something from the absolute basics. Tableau I, currently in The Hague, is a piece that provides an important piece that provides a glimpse at Mondrian s philosophical evolution.
- Frame Description: Stiletto Red Frame
- Ready to hang
- 33.5" x 2" x 43.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.