Fishing Boats on the Beach at Saintes-Maries Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of one of the most famous Van Gogh paintings, Fishing Boats on the Beach at Saintes-Maries. The original masterpiece, which now resides in the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, was created in June of 1888. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state inspired his artistic work with great joy but also great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. This work of art carries the same emotions and beauty as the original by Van Gogh. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Mediterranean Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 34" x 2" x 30"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.