Cafe Terrace at Night (Luxury Line) Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- This painting is part of our "Luxury Line". It is made of the same hand painted oils on canvas, with the addition of beautifully hand embellished gold and silver accents. Exclusive only to our highest quality reproductions. Vincent Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night (also known as The Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum) was created in Arles, France at a local coffee house in 1888. Carefully recreated to depict the original scene, the vibrant combination of warm colors and depth of perspective are definitely unique to Van Gogh's style of painting. The Cafe Terrace at Night is the first painting in which Van Gogh started using backgrounds filled with stars in his work, pre-dating Starry Night and Starry Night Over the Rhone. This famous painting has been recreated with great attention to detail. It is an almost exact replica of Van Gogh's famous work. Why settle for posters or prints when you can add sophistication to any room with a gorgeous fine gallery reproduction oil painting?
- Frame Description: Regal Gold Frame
- Ready to hang
- 28.5" x 2" x 32.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.