Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Van Gogh painting, Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers. The original masterpiece was created in 1889. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Van Gogh created copies of his own work while in St. Remy asylum. The sunflower paintings reminded him of the happy days spent in a yellow house with another artist. By reproducing his own work he balked at the notion of supremacy for the "one-off" and "never-to-be-repeated" original. In fact he repainted his images so that he might retain a copy of what he gave away to friends. Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state fired his artistic work with great joy and, sadly, equally great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original by Van Gogh. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Havana Burl Frame
- Ready to hang
- 25.75" x 2" x 29.75"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.