Auvers Town Hall in 14 July Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Auvers Town Hall in 14 July is a standout piece in the body of work by Vincent Van Gogh. Painted in 1890 the same month that Van Gogh died, the painting's strong outlines emphasize the bold color choices and show a turn away from the Impressionist style. With Auvers Town Hall in 14 July, many homeowners find a beautiful accent for their space that reflects a true appreciation for art history and one of the world's great painters. Imagine just how stunning this piece will appear in your own home. The brilliant pops of color can even act as a source of inspiration for your interior decorating.
- Frame Description: Suede Premier Frame
- Ready to hang
- 28" x 2" x 24"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.