Vase with Poppies Cornflowers Peonies and Chrysanthemums Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Vincent Van Gogh
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Van Gogh painting, Vase with Poppies Cornflowers Peonies and Chrysanthemums. The original masterpiece was created in 1890. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Van Gogh created this painting as a gift for his newborn nephew. The technique of his brush strokes were fitting for the baby because he combined a sense of fragility and energy to create a joyous and hopeful image for the child's future. Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state inspired his artistic work with great joy but also great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Constantine Frame
- Ready to hang
- 24.5" x 2" x 28.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.