Poppy Field Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Gustav Klimt
- Style #
- Hand Painted Canvas Size 24" X 36" Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Klimt painting, Poppy Field, 1907. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Renaissance Bronze Frame
- Ready to hang
- 34" x 2" x 46"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.