Colour Studies with Technical Explanations, 1913 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Wassily Kandinsky
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Kandinsky painting done in 1913, Colour Studies with Technical Explanations. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. His trademark brilliant colors and geometric shapes give it a very modern look. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a fine gallery reproduction oil painting? Influenced by Cezanne , Matisse, and the rich, glowing colors of the Fauves, Kandinsky has been proclaimed a leading figure of abstract painting and one of the most influential abstract art pioneers. His works combine the qualities of Art Nouveau with the strong folk art of northern Russia. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso and Black Custom Stacked Frame
- Ready to hang
- 25.5" x 2" x 29.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.