Artist's Garden at Giverny Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Artist's Garden at Giverny. The original masterpiece was created in 1900. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? Giverny sits on the banks of the River Seine. The village lies 50 miles Northwest from Paris, on the border next to the province of Normandy. Claude Monet noticed the village of Giverny while looking out the window of a train. In 1890 Monet bought a house and land in Giverny and created the magnificent gardens he wanted to paint. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Renaissance Champagne Frame
- Ready to hang
- 46" x 2" x 34"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.