Cliff Walk At Pourville Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Cliff Walk at Pourville by Claude Monet is a stunning hand painted oil painting reproduction on artist grade canvas that would be the perfect accent for your home, office or business. The French Impressionist painted the original while on a trip to Pourville in 1882. Monet became enraptured with the beauty of the countryside, and when you look at his depiction of two young women strolling along a cliff while gazing out over the seas below, you can't help but be absorbed by this beauty yourself. Brighten your home with this lively and scenic landcape!
- Frame Description: Constantine Frame
- Ready to hang
- 28.5" x 2" x 24.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.