Starry Night Wave Collage Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by La Pastiche Originals
- Style #
- This is a hand painted oil interpretation of the famous Van Gogh painting Starry Night and Katsushika Hokusai's The Great Wave off Kanagawa. The original masterpieces were created in the 19th century. Today they have been recreated capturing original details and color in a single artistic canvas. Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state fired his artistic work with great joy and, sadly, equally great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. Hokusai is best known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji created both as a response to a domestic travel boom and as part of a personal obsession with Mount Fuji. It was this series, specifically The Great Wave off Kanagawa print and Fuji in Clear Weather, that secured Hokusai's fame both in Japan and overseas. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Luxury brand La Pastiche seeks out today's most skilled artists and finest materials to produce stunning tributes to creative masters. Each unique - and entirely exclusive - oil painting reinterprets and embellishes the original with fresh colors and/or metallic accents. Granting unprecedented flexibility and brilliance, La Pastiche artwork is an exciting and sophisticated choice for the discerning decorator. Our focus has always been on creating inspiring new options of the utmost quality that remain true to the spirit of the original artist.
- Frame Description: Gold Luminoso and Black Custom Stacked Frame
- Ready to hang
- 29.5" x 25.5"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.