PUMAPalace Guard Sneakers
- From the many hidden Basketball gems in PUMA s archive, the Palace Guard is one of the most exciting. Originally worn by the former Detroit Pistons point guard and 12-time NBA All-Star, the Palace Guard helped him to secure back-to-back championships in 1989 and 1990. This season PUMA updated this archive shoe, paying homage to Detroit's infamous Bad Boys team which first got the name end of 80s due to their defense-oriented and physically aggressive style of playing.
Sizing: True to size.
- Bumper toe
- Lace-up vamp
- Padded collar and tongue
- Grip sole
- Leather and textile upper, rubber sole
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days. Gift in Time! This item’s estimated arrival is on or before 12/24. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for when you spend over $49.