Flowers at Vetheuil Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet - 28"x24"
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Flowers at Vetheuil. The original masterpiece was created in 1881. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, one can not help but have deep admiration for his talent. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Type: Gold Luna Frame - Industrial Distressed Metal Finish with a Rich Wood Exterior
- 28" x 2" x 24"
- Made in USA of imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 5 business days due to the impact of COVID-19. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.