KalorikGreen/Silver 2-in-1 Cordless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
- Let the Kalorik Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner handle the cleaning in your house. The power brush is easy to switch on and off to adapt to the needs of different types of floors. It can also charge directly without the charging base which makes cleaning easier than ever. The Kalorik Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner accurately and efficiently removes pet hair, dust and more in minutes. Charging is easy, just place this unit back on the base and enjoy the bright blue LED glow until the unit is ready for use again. The Kalorik Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner will help make your home as clean as you always dreamt.
- Color: green
- Power Capacity: 140 watts
- Cord Length: 70.8"
- 48.4" x 9" x 9.8"
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- ABS, PC, PE
- Cleaning the dust container and HEPA filter after each use is extremely important as it allows for optimal use of your appliance and eliminates the unpleasantness of bad smells. First, remove the accessories from the body by pressing the release button. Then, press the release button to open the dust container and empty it in a dustbin. To clean the cyclone part, remove the dust cup by pressing the release button and twisting the container out. Clean the cyclone part with a soft toothbrush. Make sure all parts are dry before assembling for next use. To clean the HEPA filter, press the button to open the front cover and take out the HEPA filter. Wash under water with a soft brush if necessary. Let the filter air dry and make sure it is completely dry before reinserting into the unit. The HEPA filter can easily be replaced with a new filter. Do not wash the filter or the dust container in the dishwasher or in the washing machine. Do not use a hair dryer to dry the filter. Always make sure the filter is in place before operating the appliance. NEVER IMMERSE THE MOTOR PART, THE ADAPTER, OR THE BASE, IN WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS. To clean the base or the motor housing, unplug the charger from the wall outlet, and clean with a slightly damp, nonabrasive cloth or towel only. Dry the surfaces before plugging the adapter back into the wall socket. Be careful not to switch the appliance on while cleaning.
- Additional Info
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.