KalorikBlack 10-in-1 Multi Use 6 Qt. Pressure Cooker
- The 6-Quart Kalorik 10-in-1 Multi Use Pressure Cooker is a smart, multifunctional appliance that offers 16 customizable smart programs for unlimited cooking possibilities. It cooks food up to 70% faster and combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, egg cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, cake maker, warmer, searing pan and sterilizer. This energy-efficient appliance includes hi/low-pressure settings, delayed cooking start time, power-off memory function and automatic pressure control. Its 16 customizable Smart Programs take the guesswork out of cooking, with pre-programmed settings for: Meat/stew, poultry, beans/chili, fish, rice, soup/broth, egg, yogurt, multigrain, cake, fruit, slow cook, steam, sauté, sterilize and manual. In addition, it offers 10 safety including a new patented lid locking system for peace of mind. The Kalorik 10-in-1 Multi Use Pressure Cooker reduces cooking time for all your favorite dishes and keeps them warm until you are ready to serve.
- Color: black
- Power Capacity: 1000 watts
- Cord Length: 3.7 feet
- 13.4" x 12.6" x 13.4"
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- PP, Aluminum, SS
- Always clean the pressure cooker thoroughly after every use or if it has not been used for an extended period of time. The cooking pot is the main item to clean. It should be hand washed or can be placed in the dishwasher. Caution: do not put the rest of the housing into a dishwasher or immersed in water. Unplug the unit and let it cool before cleaning. Wash the cooking pot with hot soapy water, using a clean dishcloth. Rinse and dry. Do not place in dishwasher, or immerse in water. Dump fat and grease. An easy way to dispose of the excessive fat and grease residue is to put it in a plastic bag and seal the bag. The bag may then be put into the garbage bin. Caution: make sure the fat and grease has cooled down before bagging. Do not pour fat and grease down the drain, as it will clog the drain. Wipe the outer housing with a clean damp cloth. Do NOT submerge in water!
- Additional Info
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.