KalorikBlack and Stainless Steel Perfect Sear Pressure Cooker
- The Kalorik Black and Stainless Steel Perfect Sear Pressure Cooker is a versatile 6.25qt unit that can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer and more. Make roasts, beans, or stews using its pressure cooker feature, which can be set to high or low or utilize the 7 presets for a hassle-free experience. With added perfect sear function utilize the browning button to achieve the perfect sear on your meat and more. Use the automatic keep-warm feature to keep your meals heated or use the delayed start function to prepare meals while you are at work, school, or on the go. And for safety the Kalorik Black and Stainless Steel Perfect Sear Pressure Cooker has 7 safety precautions built in: pressure switch and valve, self-leak, over temperature protection, thermofuse, flow filter, lip protection. With the Kalorik Perfect Sear Pressure Cooker you can have a safe and delicious perfectly browned meal right in your home!
- Color: black
- Power Capacity: 1000 watts
- Cord Length: 3.3 feet
- 11.4" x 12.8" x 12.8"
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- PP, Aluminum, SS
- Always wash the pressure cooker thoroughly after every use or if it has not been used for an extended period of time. The cooking pot is the main item to clean. It should be hand washed or can be placed in the dishwasher. Caution: do not put the cooking pot into a dishwasher or immersed in water. Unplug the unit and let it cool before cleaning. Wash the inner cooking pot with hot soapy water, using a clean dishcloth. Rinse and dry. Do not place in dishwasher, or immerse in water. Dump fat and grease. An easy way to dispose of the excessive fat and grease residue is to put it in a plastic bag and seal the bag. The bag may then be put into the garbage bin. Caution: make sure the fat and grease has cooled down before bagging. Do not pour fat and grease down the drain, as it will clog the drain. Wipe the outer housing with a clean damp cloth. Do NOT submerge in water!
- Additional Info
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.