Portrait of Adele Bloch Bauer I (Luxury Line) Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Gustav Klimt
- Style #
- This painting is part of our "Luxury Line". It is made of the same hand painted oils on canvas, with the addition of beautifully hand embellished gold and silver accents. Exclusive only to our highest quality reproductions. The original oil painting was purchased for $135 million. The highest priced painting in history! Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Klimt painting, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I. The original masterpiece was created in 1907. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Imperial Gold Frame
- 31.5" x 43.5"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.