Circe Invidiosa, 1892 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by John William Waterhouse
- Style #
- Circe Invidiosa , 1892 is a beautiful painting by John William Waterhouse. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. It will bring grace and class to every room or workplace. John William Waterhouse (1849 - 1917) an English painter was actually born in Rome, Italy. Both his mother and father ware also painters so after moving to London, Waterhouse enroled in the Royal Academy of Art and soon began exhibiting at annual summer exhibitions with the focus on large canvas works. He is known for working in Pre-Raphaelite style and his art mostly portrays women from Greek, Roman and also Arthurian mythology and legends.
- Frame Description: Magnesium Silver Frame
- 29.25" x 41.25"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.