Boats At Rest, At Petit-Gennevilliers Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Painted in 1872, Boats At Rest, At Petit-Gennevilliers is a lovely example of Monet's Impressionistic practice of perception over reality. Blurred brush stokes replace bolder, more linear lines enabling the artist to depict the sense of motion and light. A moving sea of waves and sailboats sit in the background to round out this delightful painting. This elegant work of art will adorn any room of the home.
- Frame Description: Champagne Silhouette
- 26.4" x 22.4"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.