The Japanese Bridge (The Water-Lily Pond, Water Irises) Framed Oil Reproduction Wall Art by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Claude Monet painting, The Japanese Bridge (also known as The Water-Lily Pond, Water Irises, 1900). Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Those who view Monet's work are greatly inspired and have deep admiration for this classic Impressionist. This work of art evokes the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers! Frame Description: Verona Gold Braid Frame.
- Ready to hang
- 29" x 25" (actual: 28.75" x 25.75")
- Made in USA of imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable until 1/31/20 to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail if purchased 10/30–12/17/19.
- Ready to Ship Within 1 - 3 days.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.