KalorikStainless Steel XL Air Fryer Pro
- The Kalorik Stainless Steel Digital XL Air Fryer is a modern appliance that lets you fry, grill, bake, or roast all your favorite foods. It can cook anything from French fries and onion rings to steaks, cakes, and vegetables with the touch of a button. This unit's elegant design with stainless steel decorative inserts will make it a beautiful addition to any kitchen! Featuring an adjustable temperature up to 400°F and a built-in 60-minute timer, this user-friendly appliance is operated via the touchscreen interface on its LED control panel. The Air Fryer quickly and evenly cooks food by circulating hot air around the food and is large enough for family-style cooking thanks to its 5.25qt / 5L basket. Its non-stick coated, removable parts are dishwasher safe, making cleanup convenient and hassle-free. The Kalorik Digital Air Fryer can be used to cook fresh or frozen food and even comes equipped with 8 preset options that take the guesswork out of cooking.
- Color: silver
- Capacity: 5.2 quarts
- Power Watt: 1,500
- Cord Length: 3.3 ft.
- 11.1" x 12.9" x 12.9"
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Stainless steel, plastic, aluminum
- Switch the appliance off. Before cleaning, unplug the appliance from outlet and allow it to cool down completely. The rack, basket and basket holder can be cleaned in hot water with mild detergent / dish soap, or in the dishwasher. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating. Rinse and dry thoroughly after cleaning. To remove baked-on food, fill the basket holder with hot, soapy water. Put the food basket in the pan and let the pan and the basket soak for about 10 minutes before cleaning in the sink. Cleaning inside the cavity: Wipe the cavity with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry with a paper towel. Never use abrasive products in the cavity! Never immerse the appliance in water and make sure that no water or moisture penetrates the upper part of the Air Fryer. Clean the heating element inside the Air Fryer with a cleaning brush to remove any food residue. Cleaning the Air Fryer’s exterior Wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Wipe dry. NEVER use steel wool, metal scouring pads or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the finish. Do not let any liquids enter the air inlet on the top of the Air Fryer. Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative. DO NOT IMMERSE THE FRYER IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID!
- Additional Info
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.