Evening at Argenteuil - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Claude Monet
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Evening at Argenteuil . The original masterpiece was created in 1876. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, one can not help but have deep admiration for his talent. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame Description: Metropolitan Pewter Frame
- Ready to hang
- 27.5" x 23.5" x 2"
- Imported painting
- Framed in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.