Picking Flowers, 1875 by Pierre-Auguste Renoir Framed Hand Painted Oil on Canvas
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a vibrant Renoir painting, Picking Flowers. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. In the 1870's Renoir's Impressionist technique reached its peak, with glorious accomplishment. His fully defined technique rendered facial expressions and movements masterfully. He spent weeks and sometimes months perfecting his paintings. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- Frame: Gold Pearl Frame
- Ready to hang
- 30" x 26" x 2"
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.