Christmas Roses, 1883 by Claude Monet Framed Hand Painted Oil Reproduction
- Style #
- Seen here is a prime example of Claude Monet's prototypical Impressionist style. Christmas Roses, an 1883 still life, features the distinctive use of broken color and rapid brushstrokes. Known for his "plein air" outdoor paintings of landmarks and gardens over the course of many hours, days, and seasons, his one-off still lifes are somehow often forgotten. This piece is anything but forgettable, with vivid color in an organic edge-to-edge composition. The petals, leaves, stamens, and bowl really pop due to his use of complementary and contrasting paints. Our meticulous reproduction is sure to brighten any environment with a pleasant, springtime feeling.
- Frame Description: Brimfield Cottage White Frame
- Ready to hang
- 25" x 29"
- Imported materials
- Assembled in USA
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.