KalorikBlack Personal Airfryer
- Sleek, compact, guilt-free. The Kalorik Personal Airfryer fries, bakes, grills, and roasts your favorite foods with little to no oil needed. The rapid hot air circulation technology cooks everything from french fries and onion rings to steaks and cakes, without any oily smell, splatter, or mess. The compact design is perfect for serving up to two people and makes for convenient storage. Time and temperature control dials make cooking precise and simple. Make healthy cooking easier and tastier with the Kalorik Personal Airfryer.
- Color: black
- 1.8 L capacity
- 10.4" x 8.2" x 12.2
- 50" cord length
Proposition 65 is a California regulation that requires special warnings to be presented to customers if a product contains certain quantities of chemicals or toxicants known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Plastic, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Make sure to clean the appliance after each use! Switch the appliance off by putting the knobs of the control panel into the OFF position. Before cleaning, unplug the appliance from the outlet and allow it to cool down completely. The basket and trivet can be cleaned in hot water with mild detergent / dish soap, or in the dishwasher. We recommend removing the three silicone pads from the trivet before placing in the dishwasher. The silicone pads can be washed with hot soapy water. Do not forget to place the silicone pads back in place after cleaning. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean the basket and trivet, as this may damage the non-stick coating. Rinse and dry thoroughly after cleaning. To remove baked-on food, fill the basket holder with hot, soapy water. Put the food basket in the pan and let the pan and the basket soak for about 10 minutes before cleaning in the sink. Cleaning inside the cavity: Wipe the cavity with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry with a paper towel. Never use abrasive products in the cavity! Never immerse the appliance in water and make sure that no water or moisture penetrates the upper part of the Smart Fryer. Clean the heating element inside the Smart Fryer with a cleaning brush to remove any food residue. Cleaning the Smart Fryer's exterior: Wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Wipe dry. NEVER use steel wool, metal scouring pads or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the finish.
- Additional Info
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Returnable within 45 days of store reopenings to U.S. Rack stores or by mail.
- Ready to Ship Within 9 business days due to the impact of COVID-19.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $100.